How Can You Help?
The $20 for 20 Years Campaign
As we launch into our third decade with our exciting 20th Anniversary Season,
we are also launching a new fundraising campaign that's easy on your wallet and incredibly helpful to us:
The $20 for 20 Years Campaign!
With this new campaign, we are asking patrons to donate just $20, that's only a dollar for every year of theatre at GET!
And our goal is ... what else? $20,000!
We are extremely humbled and fortunate to still be here despite these difficult economic times.
We pledge to you to continue in our efforts to provide excellence onstage, in the classroom, on tour and through our outreach programs.
Thank you so much for your patronage, and here's to another 20!
Support the Campaign Today!
Russ Davis of corporate partner
Are You a Corporation?
- Season Sponsorship
- Exclusive Production Sponsorships
- Production Co-Sponsorships
- Artist Sponsorships
- Conservatory & Theatre for Youth Sponsorship
- Two Major GET Fundraisers
- One Enchanted Evening Sponsorship
- Mary McLain Theatre Arts Golf Cup Sponsorship
We at Georgia Ensemble Theatre pride ourselves on the individual attention we give to our corporate partners.
If you are interested in exploring any of the above-mentioned sponsorships, simply call us at 770-641-1260.
We will be happy to meet with you and tailor a proposal that will make your company and ours a perfect fit!
Nancy Vest of
Bank of North Georgia
and GET Trustee Ruby Purdie
Are You an Individual?
- Individual Donations are welcome, with levels of $50 or more receiving acknowledgment in each show program.
(Don’t forget to notify your workplace if they have a matching gift program.)
- Subscribe! Purchase season tickets for you and your family, friends, guests, co-workers.
- Host a Mixer Night for your place of business. We will help coordinate a fun event for all as you introduce them to GET
- Take a Class. Have your child take a class. Or sponsor a child to take a class at GET’s award-winning Conservatory.
- Interested in serving on our Board of Trustees?
We are always looking for talented, hardworking individuals to consider for Board membership at GET.
- Have contacts in high places? Help us make the connection. It’s all about "who ya know!"
- Volunteer. We need help in the office, ushering, backstage, and more. We welcome your creative gifts of time at GET.
Help prevent a new Dark Ages… Support Georgia Ensemble Theatre!